Temporary site hours due to COVID-19 pandemic:
- Walk-in services are provided, but calling first is strongly recommended. Most services can be conducted by telephone or telehealth.
- Wheeler's Navigation Center is open at 860.793.3500, Monday through Friday, 8AM to 6PM.
- Drive-through and walk-up COVID testing for everyone is available at 43 Woodland Street, Hartford. Learn more about COVID testing at Wheeler.
WHEELER FAMILY HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER
43–49 Woodland Street (DIRECTIONS)
Walk-in, same-day care provided.
Convenient walk-in and appointment hours are available for our full continuum of services!
Learn more about the services provided at our flagship location. Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Center is a community health center that provides medical and dental care for you and your family, as well as behavioral health care and a full range of alternative and complementary medicine, such as yoga, chiropractic care, acupuncture, exercise and mindfulness. Our doctors, medical assistants, clinicians, counselors and care facilitators work as a team to meet your complete health care needs, in one location.
Wheeler's Family Health & Wellness Center, Hartford, is funded in part by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), an operating division of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Wheeler is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n)
Other programs include:
- Adult Outpatient Recovery Services
- Behavioral Health Services for Adults
- Behavioral Health Services for Children
- Bettor Choice Gambling Treatment Program
- Care Coordination Services
- Mobile Crisis Intervention Services
- Family Violence Education Program
- Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company, pharmacy
- Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Services
- Intensive In-home Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Services (IICAPS)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction
- Nutrition Counseling Services
- Parent Connections
- Toddler Nutrition Program
- Wheeler Youth and Family TREE Program
49 Woodland Street is adjacent to the Family Health & Wellness Center on the same property and is home to our prevention and wellness center.
30 Arbor Street
Hartford, CT 06106
Staff offices for community-based programs