999 Asylum Avenue
(INCLUDING WHEELER HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER)
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Primary care hours*:
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Walk-in Hours for Behavioral Health Evaluations - for adults
Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
SERVICES AT 999 ASYLUM AVENUE, HARTFORD
- Wheeler Health & Wellness Center, a federally qualified health center.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction, including extended release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) for heroin, opiate and alcohol use and abuse. Life-saving access to Narcan for patients and their families.
- Adult Outpatient Recovery Services
- Bettor Choice Gambling Treatment Program
- Explore Domestic Violence Intervention
- Family Violence Education Program
43 Woodland Street
- Care Coordination
- Child, Youth and Family Support Center
- Emergency Mobile Psychiatric Services (EMPS)
- Intensive Family Preservation (IFP)
- Intensive In-home Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Services (IICAPS)
- Multidimensional Family Therapy
- Multidimensional Family Therapy – Reentry and Family Treatment
- Multisystemic Therapy
- Multisystemic Therapy – Family Integrated Transitions
30 Arbor Street
Hartford, CT 06106
Mi Casa Campus of the Hispanic Health CounciL
590 PARK STREET
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday-Thursday: 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Walk-in Hours for Behavioral Health Evaluations - for children
Wednesday & Thursday: 12 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.