WHEELER FAMILY HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER
43–49 Woodland Street (DIRECTIONS)
Walk-in, same-day care provided.
Convenient walk-in and appointment hours are available for our full continuum of services!
Learn more about the services provided at our flagship location. Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Center is a community health center that provides medical and dental care for you and your family, as well as behavioral health care and alternative and complementary medicine, such as chiropractic care. Our doctors, medical assistants, clinicians, counselors and care facilitators work as a team to meet your complete health care needs, in one location.
Wheeler's Family Health & Wellness Center, Hartford, is funded in part by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), an operating division of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Wheeler is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n)
Other programs include:
- Adult Outpatient Recovery Services
- Behavioral Health Services for Adults
- Behavioral Health Services for Children
- Bettor Choice Gambling Treatment Program
- Care Coordination Services
- Mobile Crisis Intervention Services
- Family Violence Education Program
- Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company, pharmacy
- Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Services
- Intensive In-home Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Services (IICAPS)
- LGBTQIA-responsive services for all ages
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction
- Nutrition Counseling Services
- Parent Connections
- Spravato treatment for depression
- Toddler Nutrition Program
- Wheeler Youth and Family TREE Program
49 Woodland Street is adjacent to the Family Health & Wellness Center on the same property and is home to our prevention and wellness center.
Staff offices for community-based programs
- Community Support for Families
- Multisystemic Therapy
- Multisystemic Therapy – Building Stronger Families