WHEELER FAMILY HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER
10 North Main Street
Walk-in, same-day care provided.
Convenient walk-in and appointment hours are available for our full continuum of services!
SERVICES AT 10 NORTH MAIN STREET, BRISTOL
- Wheeler Health & Wellness Center, a community health center
- Adult Outpatient Recovery Services
- Intensive Outpatient Services - for Adults
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction, including buprenorphine (Suboxone ®) and extended release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) for heroin, opiate and alcohol use and abuse. Life-saving access to Narcan for patients and their families
- Care Management Program
225 North Main Street
- Outpatient Mental Health Services for Children, Adolescents and Families
- Outpatient Mental Health Services for Adults
36 Race Street
- Alternative in the Community
- Explore Domestic Violence Intervention
- Family Violence Education Program
41 Brewster Road
Bristol, CT 06010
SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTERS
Wheeler’s school-based health centers provide individual behavioral health services as well as linkage to other services in the community, including connections with primary and dental care, and a broad continuum of outpatient and community-based care.