Temporary site hours due to COVID-19 pandemic:
- Wheeler outpatient and primary care sites, including our Family Health & Wellness Centers in Bristol, Hartford, New Britain, and Waterbury, and 91 Northwest Drive location in Plainville, will operate from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. during the week and can accommodate walk-ins, however, calling first is strongly recommended. Most services can be conducted by telephone or telehealth.
- Services at the Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center Behavioral Health services office at 225 North Main Street, Bristol*, will be held at 10 North Main Street, Bristol. *Effective June 29, 2020, in-person services, including individual therapy and intakes, will be offered at 225 North Main Street, Bristol. Telehealth services also offered.
- Wheeler's Navigation Center is open at 860.793.3500, Monday through Thursday, 8AM to 6PM and Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
WHEELER FAMILY HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER
10 North Main Street and 225 North main Street
Walk-in, same-day care provided.
Convenient walk-in and appointment hours are available for our full continuum of services!
SERVICES AT 10 NORTH MAIN STREET, BRISTOL
- Wheeler Health & Wellness Center, a community health center
- Adult Outpatient Recovery Services
- Bettor Choice Gambling Treatment Program
- Intensive Outpatient Services - for Adults
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction, including buprenorphine (Suboxone ®) and extended release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) for heroin, opiate and alcohol use and abuse. Life-saving access to Narcan for patients and their families
- Care Management Program
36 Race Street
Bristol, CT 06010
- Alternative in the Community
- Explore Domestic Violence Intervention
- Family Violence Education Program
SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTERS
Wheeler’s school-based health centers provide individual behavioral health services as well as linkage to other services in the community, including connections with primary and dental care, and a broad continuum of outpatient and community-based care.