Temporary site hours due to COVID-19 pandemic:
- Walk-in services are provided, but calling first is strongly recommended. Most services can be conducted by telephone or telehealth.
- Wheeler's Navigation Center is open at 860.793.3500, Monday through Thursday, 8AM to 6PM and Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
WHEELER FAMILY HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER
10 North Main Street and 225 North main Street
Walk-in, same-day care provided.
Convenient walk-in and appointment hours are available for our full continuum of services!
SERVICES AT 10 NORTH MAIN STREET, BRISTOL
- Wheeler Health & Wellness Center, a community health center
- Adult Outpatient Recovery Services
- Bettor Choice Gambling Treatment Program
- Intensive Outpatient Services - for Adults
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction, including buprenorphine (Suboxone ®) and extended release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) for heroin, opiate and alcohol use and abuse. Life-saving access to Narcan for patients and their families
- Care Management Program
36 Race Street
Bristol, CT 06010
- Alternative in the Community
- Explore Domestic Violence Intervention
- Family Violence Education Program
SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTERS
Wheeler’s school-based health centers provide individual behavioral health services as well as linkage to other services in the community, including connections with primary and dental care, and a broad continuum of outpatient and community-based care.
- Bristol Central High School, 480 Wolcott Street
- Bristol Eastern High School, 632 King Street
- Bristol Preparatory Academy, 210 Redstone Hill Road
- Chippens Hill School, 551 Peacedale Street
- Edgewood School, 345 Mix Street
- Greene-Hills School, 718 Pine Street
- Hubbell School, 90 West Washington Street
- Ivy Drive School, 160 Ivy Drive
- Mountain View School, 71 Vera Road
- Northeast Middle School, 530 Stevens Street
- South Side School, 21 Tuttle Road
- Stafford School, 212 Louisiana Avenue
- West Bristol School, 500 Clarke Avenue