WHEELER FAMILY HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER
10 North Main Street
Primary Care Hours - Walk-Ins Welcome!
Monday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Monday: 10:30 a.m. -6:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. -3 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m. -5 p.m.
Appointments are recommended.
Walk-in Hours for Behavioral Health Evaluations - for adults
For first-time appointments
Monday–Friday: 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
SERVICES AT 10 NORTH MAIN STREET, BRISTOL
- Wheeler Health & Wellness Center, a federally qualified health center
- Adult Outpatient Recovery Services
- Intensive Outpatient Services - for Adults
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction, including buprenorphine (Suboxone ®) and extended release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) for heroin, opiate and alcohol use and abuse. Life-saving access to Narcan for patients and their families
- Care Management Program
225 North Main Street
36 Race Street
- Alternative in the Community
- Explore Domestic Violence Intervention
- Family Violence Education Program
41 Brewster Road
Bristol, CT 06010
SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTERS
Wheeler’s school-based health centers provide individual behavioral health services as well as linkage to other services in the community, including connections with primary and dental care, and a broad continuum of outpatient and community-based care.