CURRENT WHEELER LOCATIONS IN BRISTOL
FAMILY HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTERS
10 North Main Street
225 North main Street
Walk-in, same-day care provided.
Convenient walk-in and appointment hours are available for our full continuum of services!
- Integrated primary and behavioral health care for all ages
- Bettor Choice Gambling Treatment Program
- LGBTQIA-responsive services for all ages
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction, including buprenorphine (Suboxone ®) and extended release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) for heroin, opiate and alcohol use and abuse. Life-saving access to Narcan for patients and their families
- PROUD (Parents Recovering from Opioid Use Disorders)
OPENING IN 2023!
Wheeler's planned new Bristol community health center and administrative headquarters, on One Hope Street in Centre Square!
SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTERS
Wheeler’s school-based health centers provide individual behavioral health services as well as linkage to other services in the community, including connections with primary and dental care, and a broad continuum of outpatient and community-based care.
- Bristol Central High School, 480 Wolcott Street
- Bristol Eastern High School, 632 King Street
- Bristol Preparatory Academy, 210 Redstone Hill Road
- Chippens Hill School, 551 Peacedale Street
- Edgewood School, 345 Mix Street
- Greene-Hills School, 718 Pine Street
- Hubbell School, 90 West Washington Street
- Ivy Drive School, 160 Ivy Drive
- Mountain View School, 71 Vera Road
- Northeast Middle School, 530 Stevens Street
- South Side School, 21 Tuttle Road
- Stafford School, 212 Louisiana Avenue
- West Bristol School, 500 Clarke Avenue
36 Race Street
Bristol, CT 06010
- Alternative in the Community
- Explore Domestic Violence Intervention
- Family Violence Education Program