Wheeler New Britain Family Health and Wellness Center
- Walk-in services are provided, but calling first is strongly recommended. Most services can be provided by telephone or telehealth.
- Wheeler's Navigation Center is open at 860.793.3500, Monday through Friday, 8AM to 6PM.
- Learn more about COVID testing at Wheeler's Family Health & Wellness Centers.
Wheeler’s New Britain Family Health & Wellness Center is a community health center and offers convenient primary care, substance abuse treatment and behavioral health services.
Walk-in, same-day care provided.
- Primary care for adults (ages 18+)
- A range of substance abuse treatment services, including medication-assisted treatment (such as extended-release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) and buprenorphine (Suboxone®) for alcohol, heroin and opioid addiction, tobacco cessation services and recovery supports
- Physical examinations
- Behavioral health care services
- Coordination and referral for dental care, pediatrics and specialty health services
- Laboratory services
Staff Focused on YOUR Needs and Whole-Person Health
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Centers provide a continuum of integrated primary care, behavioral health, preventive dental and support services. Our medical care providers, medical assistants, clinicians, counselors and care facilitators work as part of an integrated, whole-person team, ensuring that your complete health is considered and cared for. This ensures the best outcomes and provides a more comprehensive view of wellness.
Meet our clinical leadership at our Family Health & Wellness Centers.