Wheeler Bristol Family Health and Wellness Center
- Walk-in services are provided, but calling first is strongly recommended. Most services can be provided by telephone or telehealth.
- Wheeler's Navigation Center is open at 860.793.3500, Monday through Thursday, 8AM to 6PM and Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
- Learn more about COVID testing at Wheeler's Family Health & Wellness Centers.
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Center is a community health center at 10 and 225 North Main Street, Bristol that offers convenient primary care, substance abuse treatment and behavioral health care that’s close to home for residents and Bristol and surrounding towns.
Walk-in, same-day care provided.
- Primary and walk-in care for all ages
- Medication-assisted treatment for addiction such as extended-release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) and buprenorphine (Suboxone®) for alcohol, heroin and opioid addiction
- Integrated behavioral health care
- Well-child care and immunizations
- Expanded pediatric services
- Physical examinations
- Women’s health
- Tobacco cessation services and support
- Laboratory services
SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTERS IN BRISTOL
Wheeler’s school-based health centers provide individual behavioral health services as well as linkage to other services in the community, including connections with the Family Health and Wellness Center for primary care, and a broad continuum of outpatient and community-based care.
- Bristol Central High School, 480 Wolcott Street
- Bristol Eastern High School, 632 King Street
- Bristol Preparatory Academy, 210 Redstone Hill Road
- Chippens Hill School, 551 Peacedale Street
- Edgewood School, 345 Mix Street
- Greene-Hills School, 718 Pine Street
- Hubbell School, 90 West Washington Street
- Ivy Drive School, 160 Ivy Drive
- Mountain View School, 71 Vera Road
- Northeast Middle School, 530 Stevens Street
- South Side School, 21 Tuttle Road
- Stafford School, 212 Louisiana Avenue
- West Bristol School, 500 Clarke Avenue
Staff Focused on YOUR Needs and Whole-Person Health
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Centers provide a continuum of integrated primary care, behavioral health, and support services. Our medical care providers, medical assistants, clinicians, counselors and care facilitators work as part of an integrated, whole-person team, ensuring that your complete health is considered and cared for. This ensures the best outcomes and provides a more comprehensive view of wellness.
Meet our clinical leadership at our Family Health & Wellness Centers.
News from Wheeler's Health & Wellness Centers