Wheeler Health and Wellness Center, Bristol
Wheeler’s Health & Wellness Center at 10 North Main Street, Bristol is a federally qualified health center that offers convenient primary care, substance abuse treatment and behavioral health care that’s close to home for residents and Bristol and surrounding towns. Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial health insurance welcome. A sliding fee scale is available based on family size and income. No patient will be denied health care services due to an individual’s inability to pay for services.
Primary Care Hours - Walk-Ins Welcome!
Monday and Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Monday: 10:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Appointments are recommended.
Walk-in Hours for Behavioral Health Evaluations - for adults
For first-time appointments
Monday–Friday: 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Our services* include:
- Primary and walk-in care for all ages
- Medication-assisted treatment for addiction such as extended-release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) and buprenorphine (Suboxone®) for alcohol, heroin and opioid addiction
- Integrated behavioral health care (NEW! Walk-in behavioral health evaluations and Intensive Outpatient Services available for adults)
- Well-child care and immunizations
- Expanded pediatric services
- Physical examinations
- Women’s health
- On-site preventive dental care by appointment
- Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
- Cleaning, X-Rays and Preventive Services
- All Ages Welcome
- Coordination and referral for dental care and specialty health services
- Tobacco cessation services and support
Meet Our Staff
Wheeler’s Health & Wellness Centers provide a continuum of integrated primary care, behavioral health, preventive dental and support services. Our medical care providers (listed below), medical assistants, clinicians, counselors and care facilitators work as part of an integrated, whole-person team, ensuring that your complete health is considered and cared for. This ensures the best outcomes and provides a more comprehensive view of wellness.
- Andrea Buglione-Corbett, APRN
- Rebecca Eleck, MD
- Debbie-Ann Ellington, APRN, ANP
- Robert Grillo, MD, Medical Director, Psychiatry
- E. Rodney Hornbake, MD, FACP, Medical Director, Primary Care
- Rebecca Theriault, APRN
News from Wheeler's Health & Wellness Centers