Wheeler Bristol Family Health and Wellness Center
Temporary site hours due to COVID-19 pandemic:
- Wheeler outpatient and primary care sites, including our Family Health & Wellness Centers in Bristol, Hartford, New Britain, and Waterbury, and 91 Northwest Drive location in Plainville, will operate from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. during the week and can accommodate walk-ins, however, calling first is strongly recommended. Most services can be provided by telephone or telehealth.
- Services at the Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center Behavioral Health services office at 225 North Main Street, Bristol, will be held at 10 North Main Street, Bristol.
- Wheeler's Navigation Center is open at 860.793.3500, Monday through Thursday, 8AM to 6PM and Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Center is a community health center at 10 and 225 North Main Street, Bristol that offers convenient primary care, substance abuse treatment and behavioral health care that’s close to home for residents and Bristol and surrounding towns.
Walk-in, same-day care provided.
- Primary and walk-in care for all ages
- Medication-assisted treatment for addiction such as extended-release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) and buprenorphine (Suboxone®) for alcohol, heroin and opioid addiction
- Integrated behavioral health care
- Well-child care and immunizations
- Expanded pediatric services
- Physical examinations
- Women’s health
- Tobacco cessation services and support
- Laboratory services
SCHOOL-BASED HEALTH CENTERS IN BRISTOL
Wheeler’s school-based health centers provide individual behavioral health services as well as linkage to other services in the community, including connections with the Family Health and Wellness Center for primary care, and a broad continuum of outpatient and community-based care.
Chippens Hill Middle School
551 Peacedale Street, Bristol
718 Pine Street, Bristol
South Side School
21 Tuttle Road, Bristol
West Bristol School
500 Clark Avenue, Bristol
Bristol Central High School
408 Wolcott Street, Bristol
Bristol Eastern High School
632 King Street, Bristol
Staff Focused on YOUR Needs and Whole-Person Health
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Centers provide a continuum of integrated primary care, behavioral health, and support services. Our medical care providers, medical assistants, clinicians, counselors and care facilitators work as part of an integrated, whole-person team, ensuring that your complete health is considered and cared for. This ensures the best outcomes and provides a more comprehensive view of wellness.
Meet our clinical leadership at our Family Health & Wellness Centers.
News from Wheeler's Health & Wellness Centers