Wheeler Clinic is guided by a diverse and talented team of leaders who are firmly committed to promoting recovery, health and growth at all stages of life.
- Susan Walkama, LCSW, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Athena Dellas, MBA, Chief Financial Officer
- Nicolangelo Scibelli, LCSW, Chief Information Officer
- Patricia Speicher Werbner, MPA, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Sabrina Trocchi, Ph.D. Candidate, MPA, Chief Operating Officer
- Elisabeth Cannata, Ph.D., Vice President, Community-Based Family Services and Practice Innovation
- Sandra S. Cohen, MA, CPHQ, Vice President, Quality/Compliance Officer
- Heidi Joseph, RN, MSN, Vice President of Health Center Operations
- Kimberly M. Nelson, LCSW, Senior Vice President, Services
- Todd M. Raymond, Vice President, Facilities
- Michael F. Russo, Psy.D., Vice President, Education Services
- John R. Sponauer, MBA, Vice President, Marketing, Communications and Philanthropic Giving
- Judith Stonger, MA, CPS, CARC, Vice President, Prevention, Wellness and Recovery
Wheeler Leadership News
Jane C. Bourns, Statewide Leader and Child Advocate
Some people have jobs, while others have callings. For Jane Bourns, a deeply devoted clinician, administrator, child advocate and Wheeler employee for nearly three decades, the latter was clearly true. Jane, who passed away in 2003, spent most of her career developing mental health services for children at Wheeler, and strengthening statewide systems and communities serving youth and families.
Dottie Hubbard, Wheeler Pioneer
The success of any start-up organization often depends on a community that nurtures it, as well as the talent and driving forces of local leadership. The presence of these elements—coupled with the vision and mobilization efforts of Dorothy K. “Dottie” Hubbard—moved Wheeler from vision to reality.
Community Catalyst: Ann R. Smith, JD, MBA (AFCAMP)
Even the first time you meet Ann Smith, JD, MBA, the executive director of African Caribbean American Parents of Children with Disabilities, Inc. (AFCAMP), you immediately sense her passion for her work and the value she places on interpersonal relationships.