Wheeler Clinic is guided by a diverse and talented team of leaders who are firmly committed to promoting recovery, health and growth at all stages of life.
- Susan Walkama, LCSW, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Athena Dellas, MBA, Chief Financial Officer
- Nicolangelo Scibelli, LCSW, Chief Information Officer
- Patricia Speicher Werbner, MPA, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Sabrina Trocchi, Ph.D., MPA, Chief Operating Officer
- Elisabeth Cannata, Ph.D., Vice President, Community-Based Family Services and Practice Innovation
- Sandra S. Cohen, MA, CPHQ, Vice President, Quality/Compliance Officer
- Heidi Joseph, RN, MSN, Vice President of Health Center Operations
- Kimberly M. Nelson, LCSW, Senior Vice President, Services
- Todd M. Raymond, Vice President, Facilities
- Michael F. Russo, Psy.D., Vice President, Education Services
- John R. Sponauer, MBA, Vice President, Marketing, Communications and Philanthropic Giving
- Judith Stonger, MA, CPS, CARC, Vice President, Prevention, Wellness and Recovery
Wheeler Leadership News
Caring Community Partners
As we’ve celebrated our 50th anniversary this year, we’ve highlighted partners in our work, including AFCAMP, Saint Francis Healthcare Partners, FAVOR, the Connecticut Health Foundation, the Town of Plainville, and many more.
Two Brothers: One Path – Ron and Rick Bucchi
The following 50th anniversary stories highlight the leadership and contributions of two local residents and brothers, Ron and Rick Bucchi. Both individuals served on the Wheeler Board of Trustees and were instrumental in helping to guide the organization through periods of
A Lifetime of Innovation
Wheeler’s driving vision of innovation has long been supported by similarly visionary donors, and few fit that description better than Mary Fran and Peter Libassi.
Focused on Success - Jane Tedder
Jane Tedder’s role in Wheeler’s success is both subtle and wide-ranging. A former trustee and vice chair, she helped the organization refocus, adapt, and change in important ways that ensured long-term growth. Today, she’s volunteering again, shaping philanthropic approaches during Wheeler’s 50th anniversary.