Wheeler Clinic is guided by a diverse and talented team of leaders who are firmly committed to promoting recovery, health and growth at all stages of life.
EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP TEAM
- Sabrina Trocchi, PhD, MPA, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Athena Dellas, MBA, Chief Financial Officer
- Kimberly M. Nelson, LCSW, Chief Program Officer
- Nicolangelo Scibelli, LCSW, Chief Health Strategy Officer
- Patricia Speicher Werbner, MPA, Chief Human Resources Officer
SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM
- Elisabeth Cannata, Ph.D., Vice President, Community-Based Family Services and Practice Innovation
- Sharlene Croteau, LCSW, Senior Director, Adult Services, Community Justice
- Rita Demo, MPH, LMFT, Senior Director, Outpatient and Community Services, Early Childhood
- Teodoro Anderson Diaz, LCSW, LADC, Vice President of Health and Wellness Center Outpatient Services
- Dan Herens, Vice President of Information Technology
- Jean Marie Monroe Lynch, LCSW , Senior Director, Internships
- Amy Myerson, MA, Senior Director, Grants
- Jon N. Oddo, MS, CAGS, Vice President / Principal, Northwest Village School
- Todd M. Raymond, Vice President, Facilities
- Tina Loarte-Rodriguez, MSQAc, BSN, RN, CIC, CPPS, CPHRM, Vice President of Nursing
- Linda Russo, LMFT, CPHQ, Vice President of Quality Operations
- John Sponauer, MBA, Vice President, Marketing Communications and Philanthropic Giving
- Judith Stonger, MA, CPS, CARC, Vice President, Prevention, Wellness and Recovery
- Joseph Tedone, PHR, SHRM-CP, Vice President of Human Resources
Wheeler Leadership News
Monique Daley Joins Wheeler as Diversity Officer
Monique Daley, MS, has joined Wheeler as the first diversity officer. In her new role, she will promote and monitor equity, diversity and inclusion for the Wheeler workforce and patients; lead the Wheeler Diversity and Inclusion Committee; monitor and review the effectiveness of diversity and inclusion efforts; promote full integration of National Standards for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services in Health and Health Care (The National CLAS Standards) and health equity throughout Wheeler; and much more, including training and education, as well as ensuring Wheeler is working with minority- and women-owned businesses.
Top Workplaces: Sabrina Trocchi preaches transparency amid a pandemic at Wheeler Clinic
Wearing a blue surgical mask, Sabrina Trocchi stood outside the Susan Walkama Health and Wellness Center at the Wheeler Clinic’s expansive Hartford campus, not far from the center’s COVID-19 testing site. Trocchi, a former chief of staff with the Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services a.nd previously Wheeler’s chief operating officer, was promoted to president and CEO in November 2019. Four months later, the coronavirus pandemic tested virtually everything she knew about leadership.
Our Work To Do
"This is an individual, organizational, community, national, and international issue, and it starts with a mirror." Letters to Wheeler's staff on June 1 and June 6 by Sabrina Trocchi, PhD, MPA, President and CEO.