Wheeler offers an outstanding program to enhance your overall employment experience, including competitive compensation and benefits, employee recognition initiatives, unique opportunities for career and professional advancement, access to online training through our Learning Management system, and a dynamic environment in which to grow and thrive.
We offer access to a comprehensive array of benefits to meet your needs, including:
NEW HIGHER SIGN-ON BONUSES FOR MANY POSITIONS
For Good Health
- Anthem Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with company contribution of up to $500 per year
- Wellness Programs
- Free annual flu shots
For a Secure Future
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- 403(b) Plan, with clinic contributions for eligible employees
For Career Advancement
- Education Reimbursement Program
- DOE Certification and DPH License Reimbursement
- Training and development opportunities
- 10% tuition discount at many local educational institutions, include those listed by the Connecticut Nonprofit Alliance.
For Loan Repayment
- National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment of up to $75,000 is available for eligible licensed outpatient clinicians working at designated Wheeler locations.
For Work-Life Balance
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling
- Employee discounts at local spa and on cell phone services