Wheeler Plainville Family Health & Wellness Center, 91 Northwest Drive, Plainville
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Center at 91 Northwest Drive, Plainville, serves residents of Plainville and surrounding communities. Wheeler will continue to provide behavioral health services for children, adolescents, and adults at this site, with plans to expand services to include primary care for the whole family, as well as medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for alcohol and opioid addiction.
Read more about the addition of Plainville as our fifth community health center.
- Walk-in services are provided, but calling first is strongly recommended. Most services can be provided by telephone or telehealth.
- Wheeler's Navigation Center is open at 860.793.3500, Monday through Thursday, 8AM to 6PM and Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
Walk-in, same-day care provided.
- Integrated behavioral health care, including individual, family, and group therapy
- COMING SOON! Medication-assisted treatment for addiction such as extended-release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) and buprenorphine (Suboxone®) for alcohol, heroin and opioid addiction
- An on-site Genoa Healthcare pharmacy is available to provide individuals and families with greater convenience
Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial health insurance welcome. A sliding fee scale is available based on family size and income. No patient will be denied health care services due to an individual’s inability to pay for services.
Staff Focused on YOUR Needs and Whole-Person Health
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Centers in Bristol, Hartford, New Britain, Plainville, and Waterbury provide a continuum of integrated primary care, behavioral health, preventive dental and support services. Our medical care providers, medical assistants, clinicians, counselors and care facilitators work side-by-side, as part of an integrated, whole-person team, ensuring that your complete health is considered and cared for. This ensures the best outcomes and provides a more comprehensive view of wellness.
Meet our clinical leadership at our Family Health & Wellness Centers.