Wheeler Plainville Family Health & Wellness Center, 91 Northwest Drive, Plainville
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Center at 91 Northwest Drive, Plainville, provides medical care (NEW!) and medication assisted treatment (MAT) for alcohol and opioid addiction, behavioral health services for children, adolescents, and adults, and more.
91 Northwest Drive
Plainville, CT 06062
860.793.3500 or toll-free 888.793.3500
PRIMARY CARE NOW OFFERED, INCLUDING:
- Medical care for all ages, including walk-in care!
- Pediatric services, including wellness care and immunizations
- COVID Vaccines
- NEW! Walk-in COVID vaccine clinics for the public at all Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Centers below on Wednesdays in April from 1:00-3:00 PM (4/5, 4/12, 4/19, 4/26). No appointment is necessary.
- All locations will have the Pfizer adult booster (for ages 12 and up). The Family Health & Wellness Center in Hartford will also offer the Pfizer primary booster series for children aged 6 mo-4 years, and the Pfizer primary and booster for pediatric patients aged 5-11 years.
- These events are supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $189,922 with 0% financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
- Physical examinations
- Chronic disease screening and treatment for conditions such as asthma, diabetes, hypertension/heart health
- Oversight of medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for addiction, and more
ALSO OFFERED HERE:
- Behavioral health outpatient services for all ages, including individual and family therapy. We can help with anxiety, depression, defiant behaviors, trauma, grief, substance use disorders, and more. Services are LGBTQIA-responsive.
- Intensive Outpatient Program, Time to Thrive.
- Quest Diagnostics on-site, Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- On-site Genoa Healthcare pharmacy
- Free delivery or curbside pick-up
- Fills all medications (not just behavioral health)
- Mails all medications (at no extra cost) or you can pick them up at curbside
- Organizes your pills based on the date and time you need to take them, making it easy to stay on track
- Helps you transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies
Walk-In Access to Behavioral Health Services
We offer same day walk-in access for behavioral health services. To best support our patients, first-time evaluations are conducted face to face or virtually Monday–Friday: 9:00 AM–3:30 PM. We value your time and are dedicated to providing excellent service in a timely manner.
Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial health insurance welcome. A sliding fee scale is available based on family size and income. No patient will be denied health care services due to an individual’s inability to pay for services.
Staff Focused on YOUR Needs and Whole-Person Health
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Centers in Bristol, Hartford, New Britain, Plainville, and Waterbury provide a continuum of integrated primary care, behavioral health, preventive dental and support services. Our medical care providers, medical assistants, clinicians, counselors and care facilitators work side-by-side, as part of an integrated, whole-person team, ensuring that your complete health is considered and cared for. This ensures the best outcomes and provides a more comprehensive view of wellness.
Meet our clinical leadership at our Family Health & Wellness Centers.