Wheeler Plainville Family Health & Wellness Center, 91 Northwest Drive, Plainville
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Center at 91 Northwest Drive, Plainville, provides medical care (NEW!) and medication assisted treatment (MAT) for alcohol and opioid addiction, behavioral health services for children, adolescents, and adults, and more.
PRIMARY CARE NOW OFFERED, INCLUDING:
- Medical care for all ages, including walk-in care!
- Pediatric services, including wellness care and immunizations
- Physical examinations
- Chronic disease screening and treatment for conditions such as asthma, diabetes, hypertension/heart health
- Oversight of medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for addiction, and more
ALSO OFFERED HERE:
- Behavioral health outpatient services for all ages, including individual and family therapy. We can help with anxiety, depression, defiant behaviors, trauma, grief, substance use disorders, and more. Services are LGBTQIA-responsive.
- Intensive Outpatient Program, Time to Thrive.
- Quest Diagnostics on-site, Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- On-site Genoa Healthcare pharmacy
- Free delivery or curbside pick-up
- Fills all medications (not just behavioral health)
- Mails all medications (at no extra cost) or you can pick them up at curbside
- Organizes your pills based on the date and time you need to take them, making it easy to stay on track
- Helps you transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies
Primary care will be initially offered at this location on Mondays and Wednesdays between 9 am to 5 pm, and walk-in care for medical services is available on Mondays and Wednesdays between 9 am and 3 pm, expanding as the need increases.
Walk-in access for other services, including behavioral health and addiction treatment, is offered here on Monday through Friday from 9 am to 3 pm.
Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial health insurance welcome. A sliding fee scale is available based on family size and income. No patient will be denied health care services due to an individual’s inability to pay for services.
Staff Focused on YOUR Needs and Whole-Person Health
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Centers in Bristol, Hartford, New Britain, Plainville, and Waterbury provide a continuum of integrated primary care, behavioral health, preventive dental and support services. Our medical care providers, medical assistants, clinicians, counselors and care facilitators work side-by-side, as part of an integrated, whole-person team, ensuring that your complete health is considered and cared for. This ensures the best outcomes and provides a more comprehensive view of wellness.
Meet our clinical leadership at our Family Health & Wellness Centers.