Temporary site hours due to COVID-19 pandemic:
- Walk-in services are provided, but calling first is strongly recommended. Most services can be conducted by telephone or telehealth.
- Wheeler's Navigation Center is open at 860.793.3500, Monday through Friday, 8AM to 6PM.
- Drive-through and walk-up COVID testing for everyone is available at this location. Learn more about COVID testing at Wheeler.
- Primary care for adults
- Pediatric primary care
- Behavioral health services for all ages
- Medication-assisted treatment for alcohol or opiate addiction
- Linkages to specialty and ancillary services like dental care
- NEW Chiropractic care!
- Community Health Workers, who can connect patients to needed services and resources in the Waterbury community
- Care management for adults with complex health care needs and behavioral health concerns;
- Laboratory services
- Prevention, health promotion, and wellness services
- Chronic disease management
Wheeler is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n). No patient will be denied health care services due to an individual’s inability to pay for services.
326 Highland Avenue