Wheeler provides primary care, addiction services, and mental health treatment in Connecticut. We serve individuals of all ages.
Medical Care For All Ages
- Physical exams
- Pediatrics, including well-child care and immunizations
- COVID testing and vaccines for Wheeler patients only (public testing and vaccines have ended)
- Women’s health care
- Preventive health screening for women, annual wellness visits, gynecology, obstetrics and family planning. Also, parenting supports and infant and toddler nutrition.
- Chronic disease management for:
- hypertension/heart health
- Hepatitis C
- LGBTQIA-responsive services
- Dental care
- Complementary medicine, like chiropractic care, mindfulness, and more
- HIV/AIDS medical case management
- Nutrition counseling and support
- And more!
Mental Health For All Ages
- Individual and family therapy
- Intensive outpatient programs
- In-home programs
- Evaluations and medication management
- We can help with:
- defiant behaviors
- substance use disorders
- And more!
We meet people where they are in their recovery and also where they live, through programs provided in community settings and families’ homes.
A Full Continuum of Care
Wheeler's full continuum of services serve individuals and families across the state and the lifespan. Learn more about how Wheeler can help you and your family.