New Britain Locations
75 North Mountain Road
(INCLUDING WHEELER HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER)
Walk-in, same-day care provided.
Convenient walk-in and appointment hours are available for our full continuum of services!
- Wheeler Health & Wellness Center, a community health center.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction, including buprenorphine (Suboxone ®) and extended release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) for heroin, opiate and alcohol use and abuse. Life-saving access to Narcan for patients and their families.
- Adult Outpatient Recovery Services
- Alternative in the Community - New Britain Program, 860.929.7770
- Family Violence Education Program
- Explore Program
- Intervention Program
- Nutrition Counseling Services
- Senior Outreach and Engagement Program
36 Russell Street
New Britain, CT 06052
- Multisystemic Therapy - Building Stronger Families
- Multisystemic Therapy - Intimate Partner Violence (MST-IPV) Program 860.793.7263
- Reunification and Therapeutic Family Time Services (R&TFT)
19 Franklin Square
New Britain, CT 06051
- Learning Enhancement Attachment-based Pre-school (LEAP) Program
860.225.4681, ext. 297