New Britain Locations
Temporary site hours due to COVID-19 pandemic:
- Wheeler outpatient and primary care sites, including our Family Health & Wellness Centers in Bristol, Hartford, New Britain, and Waterbury, and 91 Northwest Drive location in Plainville, will operate from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. during the week and can accommodate walk-ins, however, calling first is strongly recommended. Most services can be conducted by telephone or telehealth.
- Services at the Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center Behavioral Health services office at 225 North Main Street, Bristol*, will be held at 10 North Main Street, Bristol. *Effective June 29, 2020, in-person services, including individual therapy and intakes, will be offered at 225 North Main Street, Bristol.
- Wheeler's Navigation Center is open at 860.793.3500, Monday through Thursday, 8AM to 6PM and Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
75 North Mountain Road
(INCLUDING WHEELER HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER)
Walk-in, same-day care provided.
Convenient walk-in and appointment hours are available for our full continuum of services!
- Wheeler Health & Wellness Center, a community health center.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction, including buprenorphine (Suboxone ®) and extended release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) for heroin, opiate and alcohol use and abuse. Life-saving access to Narcan for patients and their families.
- Adult Outpatient Recovery Services
- Alternative in the Community - New Britain Program, 860.929.7770
- Family Violence Education Program
- Explore Program
- Intervention Program
- Nutrition Counseling Services
- Senior Outreach and Engagement Program
36 Russell Street
New Britain, CT 06052
- Multisystemic Therapy - Building Stronger Families
- Multisystemic Therapy - Intimate Partner Violence (MST-IPV) Program 860.793.7263
- Reunification and Therapeutic Family Time Services (R&TFT)
19 Franklin Square
New Britain, CT 06051
- Learning Enhancement Attachment-based Pre-school (LEAP) Program
860.225.4681, ext. 297