New Britain Locations
NOW OPEN! Comprehensive health care services in one location!
Wheeler Health & Wellness Center
40 Hart Street
New Britain, CT 06052
Walk-in, same-day care provided.
Convenient walk-in and appointment hours are available for our full continuum of services.
- Wheeler Health & Wellness Center, a community health center.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction, including buprenorphine (Suboxone ®) and extended release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) for heroin, opiate and alcohol use and abuse. Life-saving access to Narcan for patients and their families.
- Adult Outpatient Recovery Services
- Alternative in the Community - New Britain Program, 860.929.7770
- Family Violence Education Program
- Explore Program
- Intervention Program
- LGBTQIA-responsive services for adults
- Nutrition Counseling Services
- PROUD (Parents Recovering from Opioid Use Disorders)
- Senior Outreach and Engagement Program
19 Franklin Square
New Britain, CT 06051
- Learning Enhancement Attachment-based Pre-school (LEAP) Program
860.225.4681, ext. 297
75 North Mountain Road
New Britain, CT
NO COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER SERVICES (OUTPATIENT PRIMARY CARE AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH) ARE PROVIDED AT THIS LOCATION.
Limited in-person services for specific programs are still offered at 75 North Mountain Road, specifically Reunification & Therapeutic Family Time, supported by the Connecticut Department of Children and Families.
Administrative offices for several other programs are also located here, but do not see clients in the office.