New Britain Locations
75 North Mountain Road
(INCLUDING WHEELER HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER)
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Primary Care Hours - for adults:
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Walk-in Hours for Behavioral Health Evaluations - for adults
Monday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
SERVICES AT 75 NORTH MOUNTAIN ROAD, NEW BRITAIN
- Wheeler Health & Wellness Center, a federally qualified health center.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Addiction, including buprenorphine (Suboxone ®) and extended release naltrexone (Vivitrol®) for heroin, opiate and alcohol use and abuse. Life-saving access to Narcan for patients and their families.
- Adult Outpatient Recovery Services
- Alternative in the Community - New Britain Program, 860.929.7770
- Intervention Program
36 Russell Street
New Britain, CT 06052
- Intermediate Evaluation
- Multisystemic Therapy - Intimate Partner Violence (MST-IPV) Program860.793.7263
- Reunification and Therapeutic Family Time Services (R&TFT)
19 Franklin Square
New Britain, CT 06051
- Learning Enhancement Attachment-based Pre-school (LEAP) Program
860.225.4681, ext. 297
180 Clinton Street
New Britain, CT 06053