Wheeler Waterbury Family Health and Wellness Center Now Open at 855 Lakewood Road, Waterbury
855 Lakewood Road (moved from 100 Jefferson Square)
Waterbury, CT 06704
Temporary site hours due to COVID-19 pandemic:
- Wheeler outpatient and primary care sites, including our Family Health & Wellness Centers in Bristol, Hartford, New Britain, and Waterbury, and 91 Northwest Drive location in Plainville, will operate from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. during the week and can accommodate walk-ins, however, calling first is strongly recommended. Most services can be provided by telephone or telehealth.
- Services at the Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center Behavioral Health services office at 225 North Main Street, Bristol, will be held at 10 North Main Street, Bristol.
- Wheeler's Navigation Center is open at 860.793.3500, Monday through Thursday, 8AM to 6PM and Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Center at 855 Lakewood Road, Waterbury is a community health center offering a full array of primary care and behavioral health services for adults, children and adolescents, including:
- Telehealth for many of the services below!
- Primary care and pediatrics
- Behavioral health outpatient services, including individual, family, and group therapies
- Psychiatric services, including evaluations and medication management
- Addiction services, including medication-assisted treatment
- NARCAN, a life-saving medication to reverse overdose, is available, thanks to a gift from the American Savings Foundation
- Intensive outpatient services
- Linkages to specialty and ancillary services like dental care
- Care management for adults with complex health care needs and behavioral health concerns
- On-site Genoa Healthcare pharmacy and Quest Diagnostics laboratory services
- Prevention, health promotion, and wellness services
- Chronic disease management for asthma, diabetes, hypertension/heart health, HIV, and treatment and services for Hepatitis C
- Women's health services
Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial health insurance welcome. A sliding fee scale is available based on family size and income. No patient will be denied health care services due to an individual’s inability to pay for services.
Staff Focused on YOUR Needs and Whole-Person Health
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Centers in Bristol, New Britain, and Hartford provide a continuum of integrated primary care, behavioral health, preventive dental and support services. Our medical care providers, medical assistants, clinicians, counselors and care facilitators work as part of an integrated, whole-person team, ensuring that your complete health is considered and cared for. This ensures the best outcomes and provides a more comprehensive view of wellness.
Meet our clinical leadership at our Family Health & Wellness Centers.