Wheeler Family Health and Wellness Center, 100 Jefferson Square, Waterbury
100 Jefferson Square
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Center at 100 Jefferson Square, Waterbury is a community health center operated in collaboration with Saint Mary’s Hospital, a Regional Health Ministry of Trinity Health of New England. The health center offers all behavioral health services currently available at the Saint Mary’s Behavioral Health Clinic, including:
- Intensive outpatient services
- Behavioral health outpatient services, including individual, family, and group therapies
- Psychiatric services, including psychiatric evaluations and medication management
Additional health center services will include:
- Primary care
- Medication-assisted treatment for alcohol or opiate addiction
- Linkages to specialty and ancillary services like dental care
- Care management for adults with complex health care needs and behavioral health concerns
- Laboratory services
- Prevention, health promotion, and wellness services
- Chronic disease management for asthma, diabetes, hypertension/heart health, HIV, and treatment and services for Hepatitis C.
Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial health insurance welcome. A sliding fee scale is available based on family size and income. No patient will be denied health care services due to an individual’s inability to pay for services.
Staff Focused on YOUR Needs and Whole-Person Health
Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Centers in Bristol, New Britain, and Hartford provide a continuum of integrated primary care, behavioral health, preventive dental and support services. Our medical care providers, medical assistants, clinicians, counselors and care facilitators work as part of an integrated, whole-person team, ensuring that your complete health is considered and cared for. This ensures the best outcomes and provides a more comprehensive view of wellness.
Meet our clinical leadership at our Family Health & Wellness Centers.