Integrated Primary and Behavioral Health Care
Your total health is our priority, and we offer a range of primary care and behavioral health services to meet your needs at convenient locations in Central Connecticut. Need primary care? We offer physical exams, routine health screening and, in Hartford, on-site dental care. Living with addiction, depression or anxiety? We provide medication-assisted treatment for opioid and alcohol use, as well as other substance use disorders, screening, intervention, family supports, and access to counseling. Have complex medical issues that need attention? Treatment, support and linkages to care are readily available. Are you a member of the LGBTQIA community? Our services are LGBTQIA-responsive for all ages.
Find out more about our Family Health & Wellness Centers, which are community health centers, and visit us today for a healthier tomorrow.
- Wheeler outpatient and primary care sites, including our Family Health & Wellness Centers in Bristol, Hartford, New Britain, Plainville, and Waterbury will operate from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. during the week and can accommodate walk-ins, however, calling first is strongly recommended. The Family Health & Wellness Center at 43 Woodland Street in Hartford is also open on Saturdays from 9 AM to 1 PM.
- Wheeler's Navigation Center is open at 860.793.3500, Monday through Friday, 8AM to 6PM.
- Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center, Bristol community health center
10 North Main Street, Bristol
225 North Main Street, Bristol
- Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center, Hartford community health center
43 Woodland Street, Hartford
- Wheeler Health & Wellness Center, New Britain community health center
75 North Mountain Road, New Britain
- Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center, Plainville community health center
91 Northwest Drive, Plainville
- Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center, Waterbury community
855 Lakewood Road, Waterbury
Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial health insurance welcome. No patient will be denied health care services due to an individual’s inability to pay for services. Wheeler is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n) .
Did you know you can voluntarily request that your prescribing practitioners not prescribe opioid medications for your conditions? Click here to download a Voluntary Non-Opioid Directive Form.