Integrated Primary and Behavioral Health Care
Complete Health Care for the Whole Family
- Primary care and pediatrics, including vaccinations (flu, back-to-school, and COVID), exams, check-ups, OBGYN, chronic disease management, and more
- Behavioral health and addiction services for all ages
- On-site dental care in Hartford
- Nutrition and wellness services on-site
- Connections to community resources
- Support for basic needs, through the generosity of Wheeler's donors
- On-site Genoa Healthcare pharmacies in Hartford, New Britain, Plainville, and Waterbury
- And much more!
Walk-In Access to Behavioral Health Services
Monday–Friday: 9:00 AM–3:30 PM
We offer same day walk-in access for behavioral health services. To best support our patients, first-time evaluations are conducted face to face or virtually Monday–Friday: 9:00 AM–3:30 PM. We value your time and are dedicated to providing excellent service in a timely manner.
- Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center, Bristol community health center
10 North Main Street, Bristol
225 North Main Street, Bristol
- Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center, Hartford community health center
43 Woodland Street, Hartford
- Wheeler Health & Wellness Center, New Britain community health center
40 Hart Street, New Britain (learn more)
- Wheeler Health & Wellness Center, Plainville community health center
91 Northwest Drive, Plainville (learn more) NOW OFFERING MEDICAL CARE!
- Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center, Waterbury community
855 Lakewood Road, Waterbury
Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial health insurance welcome. No patient will be denied health care services due to an individual’s inability to pay for services. Wheeler is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n) .
Did you know you can voluntarily request that your prescribing practitioners not prescribe opioid medications for your conditions? Click here to download a Voluntary Non-Opioid Directive Form.