COVID-19 Booster Clinics for the Public Offered at Wheeler Community Health Centers and through Wheeler’s Mobile Family Health & Wellness Center at Plainville Senior Center
COVID-19 booster shot clinics will be offered to the public at Wheeler’s five Family Health & Wellness Centers on Wednesdays in March, as well as the Plainville Senior Center through Wheeler’s Mobile Family Health & Wellness Center, on March 20 and April 10. No appointment or referral is needed, and insurance cards and IDs are recommended.
The Wednesday clinics are offered* on March 1, March 8, March 15, March 22 and March 29 from 1 pm to 3 pm at the following locations:
- Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center, 10 North Main Street, Bristol
- Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center, 40 Hart Street, New Britain
- Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center, 43 Woodland Street, Hartford
- Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center, 91 Northwest Drive, Plainville
- Wheeler Family Health & Wellness Center, 855 Lakewood Road, Waterbury
*All locations will offer the Pfizer adult booster for ages 12 and up. The Hartford location also will have the Pfizer primary series for children ages six months to four years, as well as the Pfizer primary vaccine and booster for children ages five to 11 years old.
Covid booster vaccine clinics also will be offered through Wheeler’s Mobile Family Health & Wellness Center stationed at the Plainville Senior Center from 9:30 am to noon on:
- Monday, March 20, 2023, Plainville Senior Center, 200 East Street, Plainville
- Monday, April 10, 2023, Plainville Senior Center, 200 East Street, Plainville
These events are supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $189,922 with 0% financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.