Your Support Creates Hopeful Tomorrows
More from the Individuals and Families We Serve
“My physical health is better because of my mental health.”
“The Wheeler staff treats you like family.”
“Wheeler was always there in times of crisis, which were many.”
“Wheeler helped my daughter find coping strategies.”
“I can’t imagine where my son would be today without Wheeler.”
“My family can’t believe the change in me.”
“My foster child’s response to your programs has been very positive.”
“Thank you for being there when we needed it most.”
With Your Support Over the Last Year
- We served individuals from more than 90% of Connecticut’s cities and towns.
- We provided direct care to 19,401 individuals and families across Connecticut.
- Our Hartford Regional EMPS team provided 28% of all EMPS services in Connecticut, responding to 3,494 calls in the region.
- We responded to 27,008 calls to Wheeler’s HelpLine.
How Your Support Helps
- $500 could ensure a young family has safe housing, food on the table and gets the support they need to help their children thrive
- $250 could provide educational advocacy for a student and helps them graduate with the skills they need to be successful
- $100 could help a foster family provide a loving home for a child with emotional and behavioral challenges
- $50 could support a friend, a family member, a neighbor who needs Wheeler