Recovery, Health and Growth
“Wheeler gave me hope that tomorrow would be better.”
We all deserve the hope of a better tomorrow—for our friends, our loved ones, ourselves. Wheeler supports that hope with comprehensive solutions that address the most complex behavioral health issues of individuals and families in Connecticut. We’re making tomorrow better by providing accessible, evidence-based care that encourages recovery, health and growth at all stages of life. It’s an approach that results in positive outcomes—and hopeful tomorrows.
Learn more about our continuum of integrated care:
- Primary Care for Children & Adolescents
- Primary Care for Adults
- Behavioral Health for Children & Adolescents
- Behavioral Health for Adults
- Early Childhood
- Prevention, Wellness and Recovery for Children & Adolescents
- Prevention, Wellness and Recovery for Adults
For more information, call 860.793.3500.