Time to Thrive - Intensive Outpatient Program Launched
“Time to Thrive,” an innovative, four-week intensive outpatient program is offered at Wheeler’s Family Health & Wellness Center at 91 Northwest Drive in Plainville. The program is focused on building on successes in treatment and guiding individuals on the path toward more independently sustaining change and thriving in daily life.
Click here for additional details.
- Four weeks of individually tailored intensive services
- Group, individual, family/couples & multifamily group therapy
- Psychiatric evaluation, medication management, and Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) for substance use disorders
- Creative therapeutic approaches to sustain change and functioning
- Men's & Women's groups
- Many insurances accepted (Medicare not accepted)