Wheeler is Participating in Competitive Giving Tournament Brackets for Good
Wheeler is participating in a new-to-Hartford fundraising tournament Brackets For Good 2017! Throughout the tournament, Wheeler will raise funds for and bring attention to the need for integrated primary and behavioral health care in our community.
Similar to the NCAA college basketball tournament, Wheeler will be paired against local non-profits in a donation competition. Help us advance to the tournament championships and receive $10,000 from long-time Wheeler supporter Stanley Black & Decker.
Your donation to Wheeler supports expanding access to health care services for thousands of families in our greater Hartford community. We care for the most vulnerable members of our community with a whole-person approach to health that includes primary, behavioral health and dental care with centers in Bristol, Hartford and New Britain.
The tournament tips off on Friday, February 24th at 8 p.m.
Here is how you can help us win!
- Learn more about the tournament in the video below.
- Complete your profile to help us earn extra points.
- Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on our success throughout the tournament.
- Invite your friends to join in the game to help us earn more points.
- Donate online or by texting "Wheeler" to 80077, beginning Friday, February 24.