The Wheeler Advantage
Advance your career with Wheeler, a Connecticut leader in integrated, innovative primary and behavioral healthcare.
Wheeler Clinic offers employees the kind of experience that you simply won't find elsewhere. A challenging, rewarding career prepares you for the changing world of healthcare, where the mind and the body are treated as one, and consumers are viewed as a whole person.
“Your staff was a lifeline, providing us
with guidance and support.”
- Wheeler consumer testimonial
We provide excellent experience for all stages of a career, and as Wheeler grows and innovates, there are always new opportunities across the state.
If you are new to the field, we offer unparalleled training opportunities—more than 40,000 hours last year—and are recognized as a four-time Top Workplace because of it. You will get the skills you need to succeed, learn from the leaders, and have the opportunity to take the initiative and develop new solutions. Innovation is recognized and rewarded, and promotions from within are common.
If you are established in your career, you will have opportunities at Wheeler to put that experience and skills to full effect. You'll find new program models and innovative ways of looking at old challenges. We will dare you to find solutions. You will experience a culture of excellence, pride, accountability and innovation unlike anywhere else you have worked. We proudly showcase our skilled, dedicated staff who lead.
This is your year to advance, grow and be challenged. Do so at Wheeler. Learn more today by contacting us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- We are a four-time Top Workplace, with special recognition for staff training and our managers
- We encourage, promote, train and strive for internal promotion and the ability to grow professionally. Learn more about some of our staff stories!
- We are proudly outcomes-focused and results-driven
- We provide excellent benefits and extensive professional training
- We participate in the National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program, which offers up to $50,000 in tax-free loan repayment assistance